Last Updated: March 14, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to Bitback websites, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice also does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content that are offered by third parties or have their own privacy notice.
Bitback takes its responsibilities seriously and is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy rights.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will/may collect personal data about you:
- When you register and/or use our Services or Platform, or open an account with us.
- When you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form.
- When you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails, including when you interact with our customer service agents.
- When you grant permissions on your device to share information with our application or Platform.
- When you link your Bitback account with your social media or other external account or use other social media features, in accordance with the provider’s policies.
- When you carry out transactions through our Services.
- When you provide us with feedback or complaints.
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
Types of Personal Information we collect may include:
- Your name
- Identify your image
- Phone number
- Email address
- If you sign up to be a user of our Platform using your social media account (“Social Media Account”), link your account to your Social Media Account, we may access information about you which you have voluntarily provided to your Social Media Account provider in accordance with such provider's policies, and we will manage and use any such personal data in accordance with this Policy at all times
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve our application. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- You open and operate an Account on the Platform
- You complete Transactions on the Platform
- You submit your personal data or contact us for any reason
- Guiding how to use website
- To respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions
- For identification, verification, due diligence, or know your customer purposes
We use a browser feature called a "cookie", which uniquely identifies your computer. Cookies” are identifiers that are stored on your computer or mobile device that record data about computer or device, how and when the Services or Platform are used or visited, by how many people and other activity within our Platform. We may link cookie information to personal data. With this knowledge, we can enhance the quality of your experience on the Platform by recognizing and providing the most desirable features and information as well as solving access difficulties. We use a third-party service provider (s) to help us better understand the use of our website. Our service provider will place cookies on your computer's hard drive and will receive a notification. The information we choose will help us learn about the thing visitors around our site, properties approved products, and general transaction information.
PROTECT AND RETAIN CUSTOMER INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. Security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
You should use your right to prevent such processing by examining certain information on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
EDIT/UPDATE/DELETE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to request to access and/or correct your personal data currently in our possession or control by submitting a written request to us. We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request so as to be able to deal with your request. You may also request the deletion or destruction of both Account and Personal Information. Hence, please submit your written request by sending an email to our Personal Data Protection Officer at [email protected] Only bitback.community authorized personnel have access to your Personal Information, and these employees are required to treat the information as confidential.
Bitback will execute your request only if this is not inconsistent with legal and regulatory obligations. Upon your written request, we will notify you of Personal Information related to you that we hold and the general use and disclosure of your Personal Information. We will also provide you with a copy of the Personal Information we have kept. There may be a minimum fee to access your Personal Information. We may charge you a reasonable fee for the handling and processing of your requests to access your personal data. If we so choose to charge, we will provide you with a written estimate of the fee we will be charging. Please note that we are not required to respond to or deal with your access request unless you have agreed to pay the fee.
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS? CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, we welcome you to contact us by e-mail at [email protected]